Sunday, June 19, 2016

The Sound Of Thunder

The other morning I woke up to a loud crack and pop. The cat jumped and so did I. It was still dark outside. And once nature's alarm clock had awakened me I had trouble going back to sleep. Once again there was lightening and the sound of thunder.
I've always lightening. I love the different streaks it makes through the sky. I love the shade of blue that the sky turns with the light. It's beautiful. I've always dreamt of getting a good picture of it. And I always run for my camera when it is going on.

But even though I love the colors and lights of lightening. I don't like the sound of thunder. A boom that comes out of nowhere is always a little frightening to me. And one that wakes me from a dead sleep is even more frightening. And apparently it is just as frightening to my poor little cat who scooted a little closer to me after we heard the sound of thunder that morning.



1 comment:

  1. I love listening to storms but at the same time loud thunder can scare me shitless

    ReplyDelete