Sunday, July 31, 2016

Almond Butter Bark

I have a sweet tooth. It gets me in trouble sometimes. In an effort to eat a little more healthy I have been looking for my healthy ways to keep my sweet tooth under control. And this almond bark is one great way to meet that craving for sweets.

Here's What You Need

1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup almond butter
2 teaspoons chia seeds
1/3 cup granola
2 Tablespoons honey
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon sea salt

Here's What You Do

Mix the coconut oil, almond butter, and honey in a bowl. Then stir in the granola, chia seeds and salt. Place in a pan and spread it out evenly. Top it off with the chocolate chips. Place it in the freezer for about 20 minutes. Take it out and break it into pieces. Make sure you store it in the refrigerator if it is left out it will melt.

Try Another Recipe


1 comment: