Monday, July 4, 2016

Four Movies I Want To See This July

Yes, this July is presenting some movies that I really want to see. I know that I make these lists and more times than not. I don't go see them. But these are the four movies that are catching my attention this July.

The Secret Life of Pets

This one is a no brainer for anyone who knows me. I love animals and if you have read any of the posts by the felines in my life, you know that I do wonder about what animals think. And there is that bonus. It's animated.

At The Fork

Faithful followers already know that I have an interest in the food industry. This movie about a small omnivore farmer who explores his feelings about large farming in America. I don't know if this will be in a theatre in my home town, but I hope so. It sounds kind of interesting.

Star Trek Beyond

The geek in me must see this movie. Yes, I do like the new movies as much as the others. They are just as much fun as the originals I think. And it will be the last movie with Anton Yelchin. He was such a great Chekov. He will be missed in future movies.

Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie


My friend Billy introduced me to the television series. And I loved it. I wish Billy was still alive to see the movie. It doesn't matter if it is as good I know I'll enjoy the movie. Patsy and Edina are just fun characters. I mean imagine going through life the way they do.

So what movies are you wanting to see this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment