Sunday, July 24, 2016

I'm A Good Person To Know

Every once and a while you have to look at yourself and say to yourself I'm a good person to know because. Here are some of the reasons that I'm a good person to know.

I Like Everybody

I believe that there are very few people I have met that I have not genuinely liked. Off the top of my head I can't think of any. And I am willing to get to know pretty much anyone.

I Like To Share

If fortune smiles on me and I win 15 pizzas. I want to share those pizzas with people I know. I enjoy sharing time with others. And I enjoy sharing good stories with others.

I Like To Listen

Like I said earlier I like to share good stories with others. But I like to listen to a person's stories. Everyone has a story to tell, and if you listen to them there is something to learn from everyone you meet.

I Like To Compliment People

Some people have a hard time with this. They think I want to get something out of them. But I really don't. I just believe that we all feel better about ourselves when we hear that we've done something  right. We all need encouragement to do better in life.

I Like To Help People

If you have a problem, and ask for my help and I can. I'm there. If you need someone to help you move and ask, I'm there. If you need a ride somewhere at a weird hour. Yep, I can be depended on to help ya. I just like to help others. I think it goes along with sharing with others.

So now you know some of the reasons I'm a good person to know. What makes you a good person to know?





No comments:

Post a Comment