Sunday, July 17, 2016

My Birthday Wishlist

My birthday will be here in the next couple of weeks, so I decided that I would share a couple of items that would really bring a smile to my face on my birthday.

Come on a hedgehog on a shooting star is just a cute idea.

I like that this is homemade and recycled too. And that red flower catches my eye.

The illustration on this notebook is so beautiful. I love the flowers and the birds.
Every geek girl needs these!
What geek girl doesn't need some fairy ears?
You can never have enough kawaii in your life can you?
It's blue, and once again not enough Kawaii
She was the original material girl. And it is really pretty

So for all you people looking for the perfect gift for me this year. This will give you a jump start on what might be a good gift.










1 comment: