Friday, July 22, 2016

There's A Moment

Have you ever had a moment or a discussion when there is a moment when you think to yourself this is the silliest conversation I have had in months. That's what happened to me the other day. Actually, it was an entire incident that made me think this is truly foolish.

You see I was at work. Yes, work always seems to be the center of a lot of foolishness in a person's life doesn't it? I was gathering up my equipment for the days work. I got the first piece I needed and put it at my work station. I walked away to get more equipment. I returned with my equipment. What did I see?

I saw a co-worker, the rhinoceros playing bagpipes with stinky breath if you want to know which one, rearranging my work space. She was taking my equipment. I walked up and looked at her. I didn't say anything. I just stopped. She informed me that I had more work on that equipment. I said I saw that. And then she finally said alright, I just didn't want to look for more equipment. I simply replied okay. And she went off with the equipment.

I shook my head and thought to myself that conversation was pointless. In fact, the whole incident was pointless. Why didn't she just ask if she could have the equipment? My initial conclusion was she's crazy. But that isn't really true. She's not. She just had a moment when she didn't want to deal with the every day problems of co-workers. But at that moment it was a little crazy wasn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment