Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Trip To The Rose Gardens

I had the chance to take some time and visit the local rose garden. It had just rained, so there weren't many people there. I had loads of time to enjoy all the beautiful roses, and I decided to share them with you today.


It wasn't just flowers that I saw. There were bunnies and a few geese. The picture of the bunny makes him a little possessed since his eyes are glowing. And that goose was a little less than friendly. It kept hissing at me.

Let me know what you think of the pictures.



5 comments:

  1. Love that second photo with dew or rain drops on it - so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses looks so delicate and fesh! #photofriday

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roses look even more beautiful with rain drops. Lovely captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely roses! They come in so many different colors and combinations. What a cute, even if he's possessed, bunny. Geese are not at friendly as they appear, that's for sure. Nice series of shots.

    ReplyDelete