Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Wonderful Week

Every week presents us with some small wonders. Things that just make us smile for a moment and we remember that these are really the important things in life.

I seem to have a lot of these moments in the car while I'm driving down the road. This week I was driving down the road. I looked to the side of the road. There was a lady outside with her little dog. The little dog was excited and jumping up and down. It was just see that something in the world was so excited to be alive. And that little dog was enjoying the time with his or her owner.

That lady at Taste of The Arts who asked me if I liked to color and gave me a new coloring book. It was an awesome freebie to receive. And isn't Color Me Joyful a great title for a coloring book?
Looking at some of my impulse buys at the Goodwill  sale day. And wondering what I was thinking, and being really thankful that everything was so cheap. I mean really what am I going to do with these models? They were simply weird so I needed to have them.
Time to get out and go hiking. I love the outdoors. But sometimes I have to remind myself that there are places that I can go to spend time outdoors. If you checked out my post An Afternoon Walk you can see some of what I saw that afternoon.

So what has made you week wonderful?

1 comment:

  1. I love bushwalks but don't go any more as most days I have enough trouble walking around the house

    ReplyDelete