Sunday, August 28, 2016

Artichoke Dip Grilled Cheese Sandwich

I love artichokes. They just add a little something extra to recipes. And I love the taste of artichoke dip. So as I was foraging through the fridge looking for something I could make for lunch I thought adding artichoke dip to a grilled cheese sandwich sounded fabulous. And this is the recipe for the grilled cheese sandwich I came up with.

Here's What You Need

2 6 oz jars of marinated artichokes that are drained and chopped
2 tablespoons green goddess dressing
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
4 scallions finely chopped
2 ounces shredded Asiago cheese
Flatbread
8 slices of Havarti cheese

Here's What You Do

Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Mix them thoroughly. Warm a skilled or grill while you add a slice of cheese on the flatbread. Then top it with the artichoke mix. Then place another slice of cheese on top of it. Close the flatbread and place it on the grill. Grill until the cheese is melted.

Pair it up with some soup






No comments:

Post a Comment