Sunday, August 14, 2016

Suicide Squad Shopping List

I saw Suicide Squad this past week. I know the critics have beat up the movie, but I loved it. So I thought it is time to put together a shopping list revolving around the movie. And well it's something for the geek girl in me.

For those of you who don't know what the movie is about here are some of the trailers for the movie.



For those of you who just can't wait to get a copy of the movie. You can pre-order a copy of it on Amazon.
I loved the soundtrack. The music seemed to fit perfectly with the movie. And that song Heathens is so catchy! Must add to all playlists.



For the comic book lovers out there. This movie is based on a comic book. And I want the entire series. You know it doesn't hurt to know the full story.
In my opinion Harley Quinn and the Joker make the story. Maybe it's just because Harley is such a fun character, or it's because she is not really as crazy as everybody thinks. And then the love story between the two of them is just a little twisted. Here are some great Harley Quinn items for the cosplayers out there.

Property of Joker Jacket Available through JessChiiCosplay
Yes, that hair, it's so fun. I love the color that is added on the ends of the pigtails.
One of the weapons in Harley's arsenal is her bat.
Then there's her pistol.
And the best weapon in her arsenal in my opinion the mallet.
And the couple themselves.

So have you seen Suicide Squad? And if you have what did you think of it?







1 comment: