Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thankful Thursday

This past week has been a good week for me. I have had the chance to do loads of things that I truly enjoy. Well maybe not loads, but I really took time to enjoy this week more than I have enjoyed some weeks in the past. And I am thankful for the time I got to enjoy. Here are a few of the things that I am thankful for.

Drive In Theatres

It's always so much fun to go to the drive in to see a movie. One of the reasons it is so great to live in Indiana is that we still have several drive in theatres throughout the state. We rank number three in the country for drive ins. There are still 20 of them in the state.

Geek Girl Brunch

It's just great to be able to meet with a group of girls who love comic books and fantasy fiction. It's also fun to be able to meet with girls who enjoy talking about those movies and books that fit into the geek world. People who truly appreciate Star Wars and they don't look at you like you have two heads if you are wearing a Batman shirt. If you're a geek girl and you want to spend some time with some other like minded girls check out the Geek Girl Brunch website.

Bento Boxes

It's just fun to play with food. I don't make them all of the time, but I love bento box lunches. You can be creative and have a fun lunch. I didn't remember this until I was making my Alice In Wonderland Bento Box.


Birthday Presents To Myself


I love my birthday present to myself. I've been eyeing this shirt on Etsy for almost a year now. I love the fox on it. The shop now has its own website Little Atoms Clothing. If you are looking for some cute new shirts check them out. The fabric on the shirt I got is so soft.

Yummy Thai Restaurant

I order Thai Iced Tea for the first time today, and I loved it. It tasted so rich. Not the sickening sweet of McDonald's sweet tea, but a spicy rich sweet. And if you are in the Fort Wayne area definitely check out this restaurant. It's a great meal that made from fresh food, and it's a local restaurant what more can you ask for?

So what are you thankful for today?






No comments:

Post a Comment