Sunday, August 7, 2016

Thankfulness Sunday

Sunday has come around, and well I've decided it's been a while since I have told everyone for things that I am thankful for.

Binge Watching

Why is it that binge watching always takes my mind off of my problems? It's so easy to get lost in the stories. And totally forget what is going on in reality. It's great. My most recent binge watching was The Last Kingdom. If you like those historical shows with Vikings and battles you will probably like this one.

Drive In's

Going to the Drive In is one of the best parts of summer. It feels great to sit out in the country in an open field and watch a movie. Sometimes it doesn't even matter if it is a good movie. It's just the experience of an extremely diverse group of people coming together and spending time together. You can check out my post Drive in Life Lessons from a couple of years ago if you want to hear about a good experience at the drive in.

Captain

Yes, I complain about him being a nuisance at times. He can be a little pesty. But he really is the most loving cat I've ever had. And as my sister in law put it one time. Sometimes after a hard day, it's nice to have someone soft and cuddly who wants to spend time with you. Captain always wants to spend time with me.

Vacation

It has finally arrived. My vacation week is here. And I am enjoying it already. It's going to be more of a staycation. But it is time I really need to get myself relaxed and ready for the upcoming months.

So what are you thankful for this week?


1 comment: