Monday, September 12, 2016

September Movies I Just Gotta See

Every once and a while I just have to share movies that I really want to see. A whole bunch of new movies are coming out this fall, and here is a list of those movies that I want to see.

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

It's based on the book by the same name. Tim Burton directed it. And of course it is a weird story about children. Why wouldn't I want to see this movie. It is the top of the list for the movies in September that I gotta see. 

The Light Between Oceans

This one falls in the area of chick flick period piece. A newly married couple finds a baby and raises her. Come on it has to be a tear jerker.

Snowden

We all know the story from the headlines about the NSA agent who leaked files to the press. But what is Oliver Stone's take on the story. It has to be kind of interesting.

Bridget Jones's Baby

Yes, Bridget is back with yet another crazy story. You know we all are going to see it. I mean the stories are so much fun.

Yoga Hosers

It's a Kevin Smith film! Two Canadian girls who love yoga end up with an adventure. Could this become another one of those cult classics that the critics hate?

Let me know what movies you plan on see this month.





2 comments:

  1. I often see movies I think I would like to see but I don't have time to watch movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to see Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. Looks oddly interesting.

    ReplyDelete