Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday's Gratitudes

Sunday is a day for thinking about things that are great in your life. It's like a weekly Thanksgiving. So here are a few of the things I am grateful for this Sunday.

Warm Sunny Days

I was driving down the road the other day. And I thought to myself this is such a beautiful day. The sun was shining. And it the temperature was just perfect. It made me feel good to be alive.

Pink Wigs

The same day I was thought about the beautiful day. I saw a little girl walking down the street with a bright pink wig. I love that little girl. She has personality. I've never met her before, but I know that she is one great individual.

Comfortable Shoes


Until your feet really start to hurt, you never realize how wonderful comfortable shoes are. I am so thankful for those Palladium boots that I found a few weeks ago. They are so comfortable. And they are so great for hiking. And well they are great for walking anywhere.

Rose Essential Oil

I made some rose scented bath bombs the other night. That essential oil smelled so wonderful. My house smelled like a rose garden for the next day.

Peace and Quiet

If you read my post A Day At The Fort you know that I went to the old fort in my town. The shot off a cannon. That weird smell and the noise it made when it went off made me remember how great the peace and quiet really are.

So what do you have to be thankful for today?






1 comment: