Monday, September 26, 2016

This Monday's Motivators

Like always I have a little trouble getting moving on Monday. Even though Monday is the day after hump day for my work week. But these are the things that are motivating me this week. And a few of the things I am grateful for this week. Somehow the more grateful I am for the things that are going on around me the more motivated I become.

Those Walks

I have the habit of picking up little things I see when I go on those walks. They just catch my eye, and I want to keep them. Then I think to myself what will I do or make with these items. Later this week you'll be able to see what I was motivated to do with a stick and a piece of glass I found.

Street Fairs

Late fall is the time for some great street fairs in Indiana. I went to the Bluffton Street Fair this week. I got the greatest fudge I've tasted in ages. It is Amaretto chocolate fudge. I'm going to hunt down the shop that makes it and visit again. It was only $4.00 too. I also got some pretty cool night pictures which you will see later in the week.

Bath Bombs

I don't know why, but making bath bombs just makes me feel great. I don't know if it is the different scents. Or if it is the little bit of chemistry that is involved in making them. But it is so much fun. And it is relaxing. I can't wait to make a batch on my days off.

Those Goals I Set

At the beginning of each month I set goals for the month. Believe it or not these little goals do motivate me to get a few things accomplished that I normally wouldn't. I'm glad that I've started doing them. If you want to see some of the goals that I set for this last month check out my post Where Did It Go?

So what is motivating you this week?



2 comments:

  1. I will take the bath bombs, please! Thanks Heidi. Good to see you again. Thank you for sharing your wonderful post at #OverTheMoon. I look forward to what you will share next week! Do something special. Give yourself a standing ovation today! We hope you’ll come back again next Sunday when we open our doors at 6:00 PM EST.

    ReplyDelete