Sunday, September 4, 2016

Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer

I have used several Valentia products in the past. And I was glad to have the opportunity to provide a review of this new product.

The Product

This product claims that it provides all day hydration. It contains Shea Butter and Hyaluronic acid. It has Kojic acid which helps lighten dark spots. And it contains Gingseng which helps fight wrinkles. The product claims to make your skin look younger and smoother.

What I Think

I really like that Valentia has continued to use a pump with this product. It makes it easier to control the amount that comes out of the bottle. I like the way the moisturizer felt when I put it on my skin. I like the slight scent of Shea butter that comes through. I like that this product can be used both any time of time. It works best when it is used with the rest of the Valentia products, but it doesn't have to be. And after using the product for a few days my skin did feel and look better and brighter.

Who Should Use This Product

Anyone who is looking for brighter and healthier looking skin will enjoy this product. It is reasonably priced, and it does seem to work better than drug store cosmetics.

Disclaimer

I did receive a free product in exchange for an honest review. But the opinions expressed are all mine.





1 comment: