Monday, October 17, 2016

It's All Good

This week has provided me with so many great moments. And once again it's time to take a look at them.

I had the chance to go to Ladies Night Out in Auburn this week. I had a great time. I visited Said Your Way Studio, and had the chance to paint this sign. It was loads of fun to sit and paint the sign with others. And well it if I do believe it looks great. I plan on returning to the shop for my classes. The signs and furniture the ladies had in their shop looked fantastic. Thanks for the fun time painting ladies!


My new angel wing are adorable! I've received so many compliments on them. And they are the good kind that clasps really good. It met my need for new hair accessories. I highly recommend the shop Pastel Dream Shoes after my experience with them.

I keep thinking about the conversation I had with the girl when I bought parsnips at the store. I had to tell her what they were. When we got to the turnips in the cart, she said wait let me figure out what this is. And she got it right. I loved her willingness to try and figure it out herself. But at the same time I felt a little sad because these really great foods are kind of unknown. Doesn't anyone cook anymore? Check out my Four Roots Soup if you want to see how I used those items.

Finally realizing that I do have some limitations. I had to tell a friend no to a day trip I wanted to go on. It would have meant that I only got a couple hours of sleep. Not a good thing if you are battling fatigue.

Fall activities are so much fun. The month of October is packed full of things to do that are just entertaining. I don't like that the days are getting cooler and shorter, but I absolutely love the parties, costumes, and of course the upcoming Zombie Walk. How will I ever get everything accomplished that I want to?

So how is your week going? And what are the good moments that you have experienced?



2 comments:

  1. I wish I could wear hairclips and such in my hair but I have very fine hair and they don't stay in my hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite time of year, for those activities you mentioned. That's a pretty sign you painted.

    ReplyDelete