Saturday, October 1, 2016

October's Movement

Another month has flown by, and well I find that it is time for me to set some new goals. Last month in my post Where Did It Go? I set my goals for the month of October. Let's see how I did with those goals.

My very first goal was to set a new exercise day. Yes, I did do this. The days have varied, but I have been exercising three days a week instead of two. Woohoo! It was an important goal. And I have found a short easy kickboxing workout that seems to be working for me.

The next thing I wanted to accomplish was to clean out that silverware drawer. It really was gross, but I did get it cleaned out. How does so much dirt accumulate in a drawer? But it is much better, and it is organized now.

I did plan out my garden as I stated I wanted to. I order some new bulbs for the garden that I am waiting on. So later this month I will be planting hyacinth bulbs. They are really beautiful flowers aren't they?

The next was to work more on my overall plan for my blog. I did that. It wasn't a huge step, but I did work on it. Once again something is better than nothing.

The month of September was a good month for me to complete goals. I completed the four goals I wanted to complete. But what should I do in the month of October?

Zentangles and Coloring

In the spring I met with some friends for the coloring and game club. With the upheaval in my work schedule that stopped. I could not meet with them. But I do miss the coloring. And in the past I have enjoyed zentangles. This month I will set aside a day out of the week to color and zentangle. I want it to be a day during the work week. That way I can have some extra relaxation time during the week.

Get New Eyeglasses

I have needed new eyeglasses for quite a while. There has either not been enough money or there has not been enough time. This month I will get those glasses.

Plant Those Bulbs

Yes, I ordered bulbs now I have to make sure they get planted. I will get that accomplished this month. I have some that I want to put in containers so I have to make sure that I pick up some dirt.

Find Out About Fuses

This is about one of those stupid attacks I had. I normally take out the fuse and take it with me to purchase a new one. For some reason I threw it away this last time. I need to figure out how you know what type of fuse to buy in order to replace one. I'm sure there is something online that will tell me. I have to look it up and find out the information.

Let me know if you have anything that you just want to get accomplished in the month of October?

No comments:

Post a Comment