Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Murders At Astaire Castle

I have become a fan of Mac Faraday. So I was really excited when I had the opportunity to review the book The Murders At Astaire Castle on Audio.

The Book

If you buy property and there is a sign and a warning to Keep Out, it is inevitable that you will go there. That's what happens in this Mac Faraday book. Mac unlocks the gate to the castle on his property in order to take a quick tour. And he unlocks the door to more murders and a wolfman.

What I Like About This Book

This book is perfect for the month of October. I love that the book has some supernatural feel to it. I like how the author always manages to add humor to the story. And I really like that this book develops a love story without turning to erotica. It's a romance and a mystery. I really enjoy Mac and of course I think Gnarly his dog just adds something to the entire series of books. And I really enjoyed that this book is available on audio. It was so much fun having the story told to me. And I recommend it to all those fans of audiobooks.

Who Will Like This Book

This book will appeal to a wide variety of readers. If you enjoy mysteries, you will enjoy it. If you enjoy mysteries with a touch of comedy, you will really enjoy it. And if you enjoy romance added to the story. This book is a must read for you.

Disclaimer

I received a free copy of the audio book in exchange for an honest review, but the opinions are all mine.

The Author

Lauren is the author of the popular Mac Faraday series. You can learn more about her through the links below.



Giveaway


a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Heidi, for the fabulous review for THE MURDERS AT ASTAIRE CASTLE. Here's wishing each of your followers luck in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of this, right up my ally....

    ReplyDelete