Tuesday, October 11, 2016

This Tuesday's Week In Review

This past week had a little bit of a disappointment, I was really hoping that I would have my holiday off from work. But there seemed to be a needs of service issue, and I was drafted to work on Columbus Day. Even though this was disappointing the rest of the week held some pretty cool moments.

Here are some of the really cool things that have happened.

If you read my post earlier this week The Sweet Water Warblers you know that I went to see them play. It was a really good time, and I realized that I haven't been to a show in a little while. And I miss seeing live music. It was great to hear them play. And well there must be more live shows that I go see in the future.

I have to admit I absolutely love National Public Radio. I don't listen throughout the week. But on my nights off I binge listen. It's great to be able to put it on and be able to listen to the news of the week while I putter around the house.

Companies that let me test out their products. It's so much fun to get a free product in the mail and to be able to tell everyone what I think of it. Companies please continue to contact me. I love doing the reviews.

B Rate movies are so much fun. Yes, I like good movies. But late at night after I've listened to the radio it's always fun to watch some of the b-rate movies that are total blasts from the past. I did a post called I Sat Through The Whole Movie a couple of years ago. I reread the post recently, and I decided I needed to do another post like it again sometime soon.

That visit to the eye doctor. There was good news, and there was bad news. My distance vision hasn't changed much hurray! But as I suspected I have the beginning of cataracts. Boo! But the people who work at Longe optical were great. They took pictures of me in the different frames I tried on. It was actually the first time in my life that I have been able to see what the frames really look like when I wear them. Isn't technology wonderful?

So how has this past week gone for you?

1 comment:

  1. Cataracts are terrible but easily treated my dad his removed from both eyes and my sister had hers removed as well just don't let them go unchecked

    ReplyDelete