Sunday, October 2, 2016

Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum

Valentia has come out with another product. I was fortunate enough to receive a sample to review. Here's what Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum claims to do and what I think of the product.

What The Product Claims

The product contains retinol which we all know is necessary to the growth of skin cells. It also contains Vitamin C. The combination of the two ingredients helps produce a more even skin tone. The Vitamin E in the serum reduces the amount of dry skin individuals experience with other products that contain retinol. So now you know what it claims, but does it live up to it's claims?

What I Think

The serum comes in a white box with gold trim that is the same as most other products I have received from Valentia. It always looks good. It is minimal, but I can recognize it belongs to that product. The serum comes in a brown 1.18 ounce bottle. It's about the normal size for products like this one. I opened the bottle and it has an eye dropper to apply the serum. It is a milky white color, and I could not detect any particular scent. So those of you who want unscented products, this may be for you.

The product instructs you to apply the serum nightly after you have washed you face. I did this. It was easy to apply. And I did not experience any redness like some individuals. I really like that it is clearly stated on the bottle that if you do experience redness to reduce the use of the product to every two to three days. It felt like Valentia was clearing telling people what to watch for and how to remedy the problem.

Did I get results? I have only used the product for a couple of days so I'm still unsure how well the product works. But I have noticed changes in my skin after using other products by this company so I am believing that this one will work too.

Disclaimer

I did receive this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard of this product but I did find the review interesting

    ReplyDelete