Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Bible Journaling Kit

Journaling is a great way to encourage personal growth. And I was really glad to receive a Bible Journaling Kit to review.

The Kit

I received the kit in the mail. And it came with some great little items. It contains a set of markers, a fine print pen, twelve sticker sheets, and a holder for the items. The holder has a zipper and it has a Bible verse printed on it. The stickers have a variety of phrases four of the sheets are in color, four sheets are in black and white, and four sheets are four different fonts of the alphabet. The color pencils are twistable so you don't have to sharpen them.

What I Liked And Disliked

I really like the pencils that came with the kit. The colors in go on the paper easily, and they are vibrant. I really like the variety of stickers that came along with the kit. The color stickers are meant to be tabs, but I can see a lot of uses for them. I like that the zippered pouch has a zipper and it is soft. The only thing I didn't like about the kit is the color of the pouch. I am just not a fan of lime green. I don't know if it is available in other colors, but I would like to see that. This kit is great for religious individuals who enjoy scrapbooking and journaling. Keep that in mind for Christmas.

Giveaway

If you visit the Worthy Inspired link provided below, you can enter a giveaway. They are giving away five of the kits. And visit the page even if you don't want to enter the giveaway. There are four different coloring pages that can be printed for free. And they are high quality. So it's a bonus for you individuals who enjoy coloring.

Disclaimer

I did receive a free product in exchange for an honest review, but the opinions expressed are all mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment