Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Corporate Citizen Review

I've had the opportunity to read several of the books in the Roma Series by Gabriel Valjan. Corporate Citizen is the fifth book in the series. And here's what I think of the book.

The Story

Bianca and her friends return to Boston to help an old friend. In this book she finds a new ally. Her new ally understands her past. And he has events that he requires he assistance with. In this book Bianca learns more about the Rendition group she works for. And she finds that she really doesn't want to work for the group any longer. But getting away from the group may be harder than she thinks.

What I Think

In the past I haven't been fans of serial books, but recently they have become more appealing to me. And as I read this book, I realized that it was like visiting with old friends. Throughout this series, the books have made me feel like I am visiting the location of the story. And this continues in this book. I love that his writing is so descriptive.

Who Should Read This Book

It's obvious if you have read other books in this series, you should read this one. If you like conspiracy stories you will probably like this book. And you don't have to read the entire series in order to enjoy this book. The story can stand alone.

The Author

You can learn more about Gabriel and his books by visiting his website.

Disclaimer

I did receive a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The Giveaway



a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment