Monday, November 28, 2016

Dreaming Sophia

Melissa Muldoon has a new book called Dreaming Sophia. I was so fortunate to be able to do a review of this book.

The Story

We all have dreams. And we all know that sometimes we need something to happen in order for us to truly move us toward those dreams. Sophia faces a tragedy, and then she begins slowly moving toward her dreams. She slowly moves from Southern California to the Italy. Along the way, she meets people that encourage her dreams.

What I Think

I enjoyed this book. The main reason I enjoyed this book is that it reminded me that dreams don't come true over night. I love how Sophia moves toward what she really dreams of. It's a process. And she grows along the way. She becomes the person she dreamt of being. I liked Sophia, and her courage to move ahead in life.

The Author

Melissa is the author of Dreaming Sophia.

The Giveaway



a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment