Friday, November 11, 2016

Fall Afternoon Walk

A walk on a fall afternoon through an old neighborhood can lead to a few surprises. You never know what you might see.
I found it strange how the light caught that window in just one spot on the street. A little further down or back and the window wasn't lit up like it was in this photo.
I thought to myself anyone who had a gargoyle statue and a tiki totem statue in their yard has to view life just a little different than the average person.
It just seemed like the perfect house when I saw it.
I looked up and saw every fall shade I could imagine at the moment.
And then I looked over, and I realized that the past and the future it doesn't matter. Sometimes things look the same whether it was taken yesterday or today.



No comments:

Post a Comment