Monday, November 28, 2016

My Christmas Wishlist 2016

So the Christmas shopping season is in full swing. And yes, I am putting together a list of items that I really want for Christmas this year. Some of them are fun, and some are practical. But if you want to send me gifts these would be totally awesome!

For some reason the feather craze has caught on with me. So I really want this comb. It's perfect, and hair items are always good for me.
I am going to be so ready for the colonization of Mars.
I so need a fox necklace to go along with that fox shirt that I bought a couple of months ago. I love the shirt and I get so many compliments on it.
Doesn't every cat person want more cat stuff?

This will go so well with that cute little dress I bought!

So this is the beginning of my list check back next week for more items that I want.





No comments:

Post a Comment