Friday, November 18, 2016

Turning To Stone

The fourth book in the Roma Series is Turning To Stone. Here is what this book brings to the series of books.

The Book

In this book Alabaster ventures to the city of Naples under the name of Bianca. She continues her work investigating financial crimes. But this time the threat comes from Camorra, the crime syndicate in Naples. Old characters from the previous books return, and a few new ones are introduced.

What I Think

As with the other books in the Roma Series, I really enjoy the authors description of the location. I know if I ever have the chance to visit Italy, I want to visit Naples. And part of that is due to what I read in this book. I really like that Bianca is a smart character. And I love the conspiracy that runs through the story. And of course I love the twists and turns of this novel. And I have to admit that the author picked a fabulous cover. That picture is just awesome!

Who Will Enjoy This Book

If you have read the other books in the Roma Series, you will enjoy this book. The story continues, but enough new characters are introduced to make it interesting. If you are a fan of conspiracy thriller books you really should look into this series, you will probably enjoy it.

The Author

Gabriel Valjan is the author of the Roma Series.

Disclaimer

I did receive a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, but the opinions expressed are all mine.

Giveaway





a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment