Saturday, December 17, 2016

I Just Can't Resist

There's a store in our mall that I just can't enter. I avoid it like the plague. It's not because I don't like their products. It's just that no matter how hard I try. I just can't resist some of the products they sell.

You see whenever I enter Macy's I tell myself. This time I will not buy any Lush products. Or at the very least I will only buy one bath bomb. But then I get to that section of the store. There are so many wonderful items. I love them all.

I tell myself as I enter that area just one. I will just buy one bath bomb. And then I see the colors. I smell the delightful scents. And I start grabbing things. I tell myself well I could get two things if I really want. And then before I know it, I am going to the counter. I am asking the sales person if they could hold onto the items I have in my hands while I keep looking. And before you know it, I have all of this.
I just couldn't exist the snow fairy and sugar plum fairy products. I'll let you know what I think of them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment