Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Post Christmas Wish List

Christmas is over, and it is time to give up that shopping for others. And begin shopping for myself. It's not like I didn't do any of that during the Christmas season. But as I was shopping, I found so many things that I wanted for myself. Here are a few of those items.

Raccoons are adorable, but they are a menace. Remember my Those Bandits Stole My Thunder last summer? This T Shirt reminded me of them. And I want it!
Diamonds may be a girls best friend, but I really like the different colors of many of the other precious stones. The red and gold of this ring are fabulous. And I love the way the band of the ring has some texture.
I've been doing this mixed media art. Stamping makes some of it easier. I love the floral designs on the stamps would be great for some of the ideas I have.
So I thought I needed to add something just a little cute to my accessory stash. And who doesn't need a Pegasus unicorn?
No, there is no practical use for this wig, but who needs practicality? I'm sure that I would find something to do with it.

So what do you think of my shopping list? And what post holiday items do you want to purchase?







No comments:

Post a Comment