Saturday, December 3, 2016

Tennessee Christmas

Amy Grant has a new Christmas CD out. The Title of the CD is Tennessee Christmas.

The Music

In this CD Amy has combined classic carols with her own music. The CD begins with her song Tennessee Christmas. The song is all about her life in Tennessee at Christmastime. It has a country influence. And she has favorites such as Joy To The World and O Come All Ye Faithful.

What I Liked

I really liked that Amy shared why she really enjoyed the classic Christmas songs. It just made the carols seem more alive. And it made me think more about the songs. And the music put me in the mood to start wrapping some of those Christmas gifts. I usually put this off, but I got a good head start while I was listening to the music. I really enjoyed O Come All Ye Faithful. She shares that it was one of her father's favorites. And it made me think of my pop. It reminded me of how he sang this song no matter what time of year it was. So I really enjoyed listened to this CD.


No comments:

Post a Comment