Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Most Wonderful Time Of Year

Christmas is a busy time of year. It is also The Most Wonderful Time Of Year. Ace Collins has put out a book that focuses on this time of year.

This book is great for the month of December. It has a short devotional each day, which is followed by activities for the each day of the month. They include recipes, crafts, and ideas to pamper yourself. I really like this combination. It gave me time to think about some of the things I read while I was completing a task. And many of the crafts make great DIY gifts.

I highly recommend this book for anyone who is looking to survive the month of December. And it could be read any month with 31 days. You could celebrate Christmas in July.

Disclaimer
I did receive a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment