Sunday, December 11, 2016

Those Videos I've Been Watching

It's been a while since I've shared the videos, and movies I've been watching. Here are three of the videos I spent time watching this past week.

Television Under the Swastica

When I saw the title for this one, I was like this has to be some alternate history sci-fi thing. It sounded kind of interesting. But then I realized it is a documentary.  I decided to check it out. Believe it or not, the first regular television broadcasts were in Nazi Germany. The televisions weren't in everyone's home like they are now. They were in salons where people went to watch the broadcasts. It's a weird documentary, and as I watched it I wondered what would they have done with television broadcasts like we have today.

The Mighty Boosh

How did I miss this show when it first came out? It is so weird, I love it! The life of zookeepers is the storyline. The stories are a little surreal, and I love the characters. The king of the mods is my current favorite. I must watch the rest of the series.

Elfen Lied

I still can't decide whether or not I really liked this anime series. A new step in the evolution of humans is part of this story. Children with horns are born, and they are dangerous. So humans respond the way they always do, they decide to kill them. And then there are a few that they use as guinea pigs. I really liked the beginning of the show. The intro has Gustav Klimt like scenes of the characters. That artwork is pretty interesting. The part I didn't like was the ending. But you can watch it and see if it is something you might be interested in.





No comments:

Post a Comment