Saturday, December 10, 2016

Thrifting Finds

Oh, once again, I couldn't resist the urge to go thrifting. And here are some of the finds from that thrifting excursion.
I found that absolutely fabulous angel t-shirt. It has angel wings on the back of the shirt. It's adorable. And that pillow has some snags, but I thought all of the items could be repurposed. So I'll have to figure out how I am going to reuse the beads and the fabric. And then there is that red tin, how could I resist?
 
I absolutely need another bag like I need a hole in my head. But it was a dollar. And I can use it for more shopping. The little polka dot hat I have big plans for. And well tis the season, you can't have enough ornaments. And there are those blue napkins, which I am sure will turn up in some pictures of food.
Yes, there is another crocheted bag in there. And that yellow lace is something I really loved on that top. I have plans on ways to recycle that top. And does anybody else remember when those palm tree pictures were popular? I never really liked them when they were popular. But I wondered how the picture would look if it was in some different colors. It is a really cheap experiment, I have planned. And of course I need more blue in my life so that plate jumped into my cart.
Last but not least, I picked up a couple of belts, a children's skirt, a really colorful scarf, and a dolls and toys pattern book. Yeah, you bet there are plans for most of these. That brown belt is something I actually needed for an outfit.

So what do you think of my finds, and how you recycle and re use them?



No comments:

Post a Comment