Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A Little Bit of Gratitude

I just realized that it's been a while since I've told the world about some of the things that I am really grateful for in life. So let's get it going.

I am so grateful for all the medical staff that is taking such great care of my mom. Without their expertise she wouldn't have made it.

My aunt's and cousins are so fantastic. I live about six hours from my mother's home. So visiting her on a regular basis is difficult. They have picked up the ball and gone to visit her a regular basis. I'm not sure that I would have that many regular visitors. It makes a big difference in how she feels.

You all have no idea how much I appreciate my friend, who was more than willing to go feed the cat when I had to make that emergency trip. It's those little things that make you appreciate your friends.

I am so unbelievably grateful for FMLA. Just knowing that I can go over and help my mom out has without any difficulties from my employer has made this a lot easier to get through.

Those are just a few of the things that I am grateful for this week. Let me know what is going on in your life that makes you feel grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment