Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Goals For January

Yesterday, you read about my Word of The Year. It's a challenge for me to begin promoting myself. But there are little things I want to accomplish along the way. In the month of January I want to accomplish some things. These are my main goals for the month.

Luna Lovegood Costume

Harry Potter Day is coming up this month. Last year it was so much fun! There were so many great costumes. This year I think it is going to be bigger and better than last year. Sweets So Geek has teamed up with The Salvation Army for Diagon Alley!
I love that this is going to be a free event for the community that all of us will enjoy! Of course there is a costume contest. And this year I want to put together a really great Luna Lovegood costume. She was actually my favorite character in the movies. I just think I relate to her quirkiness. But I'm going to work out a great costume. I don't think it will be too difficult, her style is kind of mine.

Organize Clippings

I have loads of little clippings, and pictures that I use for that art journal. They are spread out everywhere. I want to organize them a bit more. And it's a project you may see more of in the next month.

Make A Logo

My friend and I decided we're going to try and do a craft fair and one farmer's market this year. I want to put together a logo for the items I create. I have something in mind. I just need to put it on paper. It's my goal to make that happen this month.

Save For Vacation

Yep, every year, my vacation rolls around, and I need extra money. This year I want to start putting aside some money for that much needed and deserved vacation.

That is what I really want to accomplish this month. What do you want to get going in your life?





No comments:

Post a Comment