Friday, January 6, 2017

I Just Can't Cook Without

There are so many wonderful kitchen utensils now. There are gadgets that make it so easy to cook. There are juicers, there are shredders, and there are shrimp forks.

Now I do love my juicer. I can prepare fresh squeezed orange juice to go along with those beautiful Bannana Waffles I love so much. But if push comes to shove, I can squeeze that orange juice out another way. So I can cook without this utensil.

Then there is that nut chopper. Yes, it is so much easier to chop those nuts up for my oatmeal and granola with that chopper. Oh, how the walnuts, almonds and pecans respond to this device. But I also believe that I can live without it. I don't want to, but I can, if I have to.

But there is an item in the kitchen that I can't cook without. I just can't live without the knife. I can chop those vegetables for stir fry. I can cut an apple into pieces. And I can slice that meat I have prepared. Cooking just wouldn't be the same without it.

So which kitchen utensil do you absolutely have to have in order to cook?


No comments:

Post a Comment