Sunday, January 29, 2017

It's The Oxygen!

I call my brother to see if he has talked to the healthcare professionals about what they see happening with mom. He said he has. They say she is still quite weak. I wonder how much strength does she need to return to her home?

My brother feels that it isn't going that well, and he is concerned that she is just giving up on things. I wonder to myself, if this is true. Or is she just tired today, and will she be more encouraging tomorrow?

He claims that it's the oxygen that is the real problem. She is still needing it, and thy want her not to rely on it before she can go home. He is unsure if that will happen.

The whole conversation makes me wonder what will happen. And I decide this is something I have little control over, and I just feel like taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment