Saturday, January 7, 2017

Question For The Bobbleheads

Dear Bobbleheads of the World

I found out that today is National Bobblehead Day. And I thought I would write you a letter and congratulate you on your day!

You bobbleheads have been around for quite a while now. In the 1800's you made your entry with toy cats. You all started shaking your head back then, and you have just kept shaking your head through the years.

In the 1920's someone had the bright idea that your springy heads would be great on sports figures. Then came along the 90's and you were produced in plastic. And it moved to pretty much every famous person.

I have to admit one of my favorite of you bobbleheads is this one.
I mean come on that's great when Beetlejuice is rocking his head back and forth.

But I do have one question for you bobbleheads. Do you ever get tired of being so agreeable? You are constantly shaking your head yes. Drop me a line and let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment