Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Starting The Year Off Grateful

I figured it would be great to start the new year out with some of the good things that are going on in my life. Some of the things I am really grateful for as this new year begins.

Holidays

I could hardly believe it. I got both of my recent holidays off at work. That doesn't always happen. I had to check and double check the work list to assure that my name was not listed as one of the individuals who had to come in to work. It was awesome! I didn't! I love paid holidays.

Finishing A Little Project

I actually completed two little projects this past week. They aren't big ones, but hey when you have as difficult a time as I do completing projects two in one week is something like a miracle! Here's one of them. And you'll see another one at a later point.

Jc's Pie Bites

If you like chocolate mint combinations, these are just for you. I picked them up at the store on a whim. And now whenever I see them. I buy a bag. Fortunately, I don't see them that often.

Hair Accessories

I love my brand new hair comb. I wanted something with feathers on it for my hair. I loved the color. And I usually don't buy hair combs. I thought I needed one. And I wanted something with feathers since they are all the rage.
I got it from Le Chaim on Etsy. Her items are really cute! Check them out!

So what are you grateful for this new year?



No comments:

Post a Comment