Friday, January 27, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week Six

Once again it is time to look at some of those fantastic items I have found when I go thrifting. I talked to a friend recently, who had to downsize her home. She told me do you know how hard it is to give up thrifting for an entire year? I can't imagine! So here are some of my finds for this week.

I found a really cute picture frame with angels on it. I t cost under a dollar an I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it as soon as I saw it. The little dress next to it was only a dollar. I wasn't quite sure what way I wanted to go with that dress, but I knew I liked the heart pattern on the fabric. I also found an unopened package of Tim Holtz paper for less than $3. That is always a score.  And of course that little wooden plaque was only .50 cents. And a jar of seashells topped off this picture.
I picked up a really great sweater for $3. It has those blue greens in it that I really like. And I found a pair of pants that match perfectly. I couldn't believe my luck. I also was able to get a Frozen lunch box full of crayons for $1. And an adorable little clipboard with a pen and paper to match it for less than a $1.
I also found a really pretty table cloth with pastel flowers on it for $2. It was truly a great find. If you look closer in the picture you can see more of the sweater.  Aren't those colors fabulous?
Aren't all of those crayons fabulous? I've always thought they were fun. And I do love to color, so these aren't going to be put to some good use.
Then I found an awesome flower! I loved it. And long term readers know that I do love flowers. At the cost of fifty cents it jumped right into my cart. There was also a cat hoodie that I couldn't pass up for $1.50. And then a black pair of pants for work. Black is always a great color to wear to work because everything gets so dirty. I always can use new plates too!

And here is what that cat hoodie looks like a little closer up. I didn't get a picture of it, but some of the cats have glasses. Yes, we have entered crazy cat world.

These are a few of my finds for the week. Stay tuned to see what becomes of them. And let me know what thrifty finds you have scored recently.



No comments:

Post a Comment