Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 2017 Goals

It's a new month, and it's time to set up some new goals. First let's take a look at my Goals For January. The month of January was not a good month for me completing goals. I had a couple of hiccups in my life, which threw me way off. First my internet went a little wonkie, and I was unable to get online. And then there was that big issue with my mother having a heart attack. I did a lot of things during the month, I just didn't complete the things I wanted to when the month began.

My first goal was to put together a Luna Lovegood Costume for Harry Potter Day. I didn't get this completed. I started working on the Quibbler which was going to be part of the costume, but I lost my internet, and I was unable to print out the items I needed to complete the project. This made me sad. But I have time to put it together for Halloween. It will happen. But I did attend Harry Potter Day. And it was way cool as always. Once again thanks to the folks at Sweets So Geek for putting together such a great event.

Next, I wanted to organize my clippings. I had several magazines, and books all over the place. I thought it would help me with my clutter issue if I could put these items in one place. I was right. I completed this goal. I cleared out a stack of papers and books. And it made me feel better. I placed the clippings in plastic provider sheets.

I also wanted to put together a logo for the crafts I have been completing. I didn't get this accomplished. It just took a back seat to everything that was going on in my life.

And due to the emergency trip I took, I did not save for vacation. In fact, I wound up taking a vacation. It just wasn't what I planned it to be.

The new goals for the month of February,

Taxes

Yes, I want to file my taxes early. I am expecting a return, so I want to get this going early on. I can use that extra money.

Storage

I got the clippings organized. Now I want to store some items in a little more organized fashion. I have a book shelf that I am not utilizing very well. I plan to set up the book case as a place to organize many of my projects. It's kind of a big project for me, but I think I can complete it.

Mardi Gras

I usually do nothing for Mardi Gras, but this year I want to add it to the fun things I do in life. I have no idea where to start. So if anybody has any suggestions on something simple I can do let me know. I'll come up with something I'm sure.

Downsize Videos

I have too many online video memberships. I need to downsize. I am paying for services that I don't use that much. This month I am going to decide which one is more important to me. And well I need to see what can go too.

So it's time to get busy and get some of these goals accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment