Friday, February 3, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week Seven

Another week of thrifting has come about. And I know that everyone is interested in what I have dug up this week.
So here are the finds of the week. It's a pretty good haul. Let me see if I can give you a better look though.
First I have a friend who absolutely loves horses, and I figured those horse notecards would be great for her. I think I like the one with the blue ribbon around it best.
I saw these socks and my eyes got huge. I love sugar skulls, and I really liked the pink flowers on them. I had an idea of how to put these to use. It will show up on another day.
I needed a gift for a friend of mine. And I thought the Lucky Charms shirt would be fun for her. So it jumped into the cart.
The little plate with the flowers on it caught my eye. It was less than a dollar, and I like that the roses were part of the ceramic design. Those roses aren't glued on. And well I had an idea for it too.
These shoes were just way too cool. They are bright, they are flashy, and they are different than what you see most of the time. I had to have them. As I went through the check out line, I was thinking do I keep these for myself, or do I give them away as part of a gift package. It was a tough decision to make.

So what is your favorite find of the week? And yes, there will be a post with the outcome of some of the items I have purchased. I promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment