Thursday, March 16, 2017

Life Is Grand

Life has been really busy recently. I haven't really had the opportunity to write much. So I thought it was time to share some of the great things in my life.

My mom is home in her apartment after her heart attack. And she is doing fine. Thank God for all those rehab therapists, who were able to help her out. You are all fantastic! And I am so thankful that my employer was understanding when I needed a week off of work to get her settled back at home.

I am so thankful that a friend of mine remembered me on a trip she took to San Francisco. She brought me back some truly great finds. I mean these shoes are an example of some of the items she brought back.
I want to get a better picture for you guys to see, but they have chains and skulls on them. The best present so far this year.

A new phone. I finally got a new phone. I got an IPhone. It's the first new phone I've gotten in the past five years. I don't know if I will be able to handle the new technology or not.

Driving into a parking lot, and seeing this.
It's not everyday that you see a monster truck up close and personal is it? Look forward to some other thoughts I have about these monster trucks later on in the month.

Road trips are the greatest. I finally got to take a road trip to someplace I've wanted to go for a little while. It was way fun. And yes, you will hear a little more about traveling to Cleveland later in the month.

So these are a few of the things that have made life grand recently.





No comments:

Post a Comment