Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week 11

I am a firm believer that any day is a good day for thrifting. As I enter each store, I always wonder what will I find? A friend of my mother's reminded me, that the real fun of thrifting is the find. When you find something you really need, it's like striking gold.
I have a friend who is a big fan of butterflies, So anything involving a butterfly is an easy gift for her. And I loved the colors in this one.
I found a pillow sham with a fantastic embroidered pattern. Once again I must have been loving pink that day.
I also found a really cool gray tank. I love the feel of the fabric and of course the lace at the top of it.
My friend that was shopping with me decided that I needed a new outfit. I thought to myself like a hole in my head, but when I found a coral colored jacket and a top that matched perfectly I decided she was probably right. I did need a new outfit.
I found this super nice teacup and saucer. Do you know how hard it is to find matching sets anymore?
One of the challenges of purchasing used clothes is that the sweaters often have the tendency to pill. You know those little balls that build up on sweaters after you wash them. I found the answer, a fabric shaver that will remove them. And a really great fall scented candle. Why are there always so many of the fall scents and hardly any of the spring floral scents?







No comments:

Post a Comment