Friday, March 17, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week 12

Another week of thrifting has come and gone. And yes, I will share the finds I have found this week.
This is a really great collection of things I picked up at a Goodwill on the way home from my mother's house.
I really liked this little figurine. I liked the pastel colors, and the feather in the cap. It cast less than a dollar.
I picked up this vintage Parker Brothers game. It was green tag day at that Goodwill, so it only cost me a dollar. The game box was taped up so I couldn't tell it contained all the pieces or not, but I figured it was worth a shot. I mean that illustration is fabulous isn't it? And has anybody ever played the game?
I really loved the denim top I picked up The floral embroidery on the denim looks great and it is a Carole Little top. $2 yep, that's it! Just two bucks!

There was also a canvas painting that I picked up along with a Pixar coloring book. Both were ridiculously cheap. And I can put them both to good use. I do love to color.

So let me know how all of you have been doing with your thrifting.




No comments:

Post a Comment