Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Creative Inspiration April 2017

I thought it was time for me to focus some of my creative energy. I figured a good place to start was focusing in on what I really like. I took a  couple of fashion magazines, and I made copies of some of the items that caught my eye.

I decided that I would put together a collage. I decided that instead of doing it online. It was really important for me to cut the pictures out and paste them on paper. It just seemed more active. Here's what I came up with.
As I put the collage together. There were a few things that stood out in my mind. Blue is always a color that I move toward. Over half of the pictures had blue items in them. Is it obvious that blue is my favorite color?

Sequins are really popular right now. And I have some ideas in how to incorporate sequins into some of the items I create. And I realized that some of these patterns and colors are ones I have seen before. Oh, yeah, back when I was in high school. The top with the sequin lips, and the bright colored jewelry really took back to the past.

Now that you have seen what is inspiring me, what is inspiring you?


No comments:

Post a Comment