Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Moments Of The Week

I saw someone wearing a pair of socks just like these the other day. I really liked the socks they were fun. And just ask anyone who knows me, I enjoy footwear of any kind. So these really caught my attention. I just didn't expect to see them on a guy.
The feeling you get when vacation Friday finally rolls around. The last day of the work week before your vacation is often the longest of the year. I had to force myself not to look at the clock every few minutes, but when it is time to clock out. You just want to jump up and down don't you? It's like I am free from all of this for a week.

Your first day at the park on a nice spring day. I went to the park this week, and it felt wonderful. The daffodils and tulips were blooming. And the park was actually crowded. It was fun to see all of those people at the park. And I always smile when I see individuals playing with a Frisbee. It's just a care free toy isn't it?

Realizing that you have met a goal. I completed some tasks that I wanted completed badly. It just felt good to be able to cross them off that list. I said to myself I did it!

So what has made your week good?

No comments:

Post a Comment