Saturday, April 15, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week 15

Another week of thrifting has arrived. And once again I found some really great finds. I was talking with a friend a couple of weeks ago, and she told me she hates buying new clothes. They just cost so much. She wants to save her money, so she goes to the thrift stores and looks for items with price tags from stores. She says she always comes out with something brand new at a thrift store price. It's weird isn't it?
Here's the whole haul. Not a big one, but lots of great goodies.
For some reason this belt reminded me of disco. I love the metal feel and that it kind of had an accordion feel to it. Because it has the different layers to it I think. Maybe a slinky feel is a better description.
I finally broke down and bought a maxi dress. I now they have been the rage for a couple of years, but I saw this one, and I liked the colors. The blue and orange in the wavy pattern. And I really liked that the top of the dress had a crocheted band.
This my absolute favorite find of the week. I got a pair of pajama bottoms with raccoons on it. Raccoons are not good pets, and I had a few living my attic last year. They were a little costly to get rid of.  But they are truly adorable. And the pajama bottoms are so comfortable.
I liked the shape of this vase. It's a little different than what you normally find. And of course the price was right. And I have an idea for a little creation. We'll see how it turns out.
I love hats! And I always feel great when I find one that I really lie at a thrift store. And I liked the little buttons on the side of this one.

So how has your thrifting gone recently?






No comments:

Post a Comment