Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week 16

I don't know about you, but my vacation last week was great. I was able to do a lot of thrifting. I always find it fun to go thrifting in different towns. I don't know if it is just a change of pace, but it seems like even just a few hours away the items you find can be completely different. It's fun! Here are some of the finds for the week.

I found a really great little picture frame, and some gift bags. Both were perfect for a gift I needed to give. I loved the turquoise and satin fabric on that frame. Hopefully, my friend enjoys it as much as I like it. And those butterflies, are the perfect gift for a friend who is a butterfly freak. And of course, you can never have enough party dresses.



And of course there was a super cool little jacket in khaki, that I absolutely had to have.

And then there was a big score. A fabulously soft plaid shirt, and a cute little dress. At the top there is a super cute Hello Kitty hat. And I found some clothes with the tags on it. But there is my absolute favorite find of the week. The embroidered pillow case. I wish I had more talents in the needlework area.
I really love the flowers in the needlework.

So how has your thrifting gone recently?







No comments:

Post a Comment