Thursday, May 11, 2017

It's Thursday and I'm Thankful

It's Thursday morning, and I thought to myself, there are loads of things I have to be thankful for. And I thought I should probably share them with the blogging world.

The other day I went to the store to buy some paint. I was in a rush, and somehow I left my debit card at the store. I was so thankful when I returned that it had been turned in, and the staff had locked it in a safe. It was just a minor glitch in a busy day. Yes, I am so thankful that most people are honest even though we mostly hear about the people who aren't. Cheers to the wonderful staff at Menard's. You did a great job that day!

Looking at something on a website, and realizing I don't need to buy it. I have all the items to make something that looks so similar and it way be way cooler for so many reasons.

Finally being able to bust out some flip flops. The warm weather has finally arrived.
And yes, isn't it fun to be an adult and wear Hello Kitty?

Spending so much time with my friends last week. It was so great to see Jen and Rafael. And you can check out some of the things we did with my Robert Williams Exhibit, and The Guitars posts.

And lastly, I was so glad that I was able to finish a project, and get the creation posted so all of you can see that I actually do things with all of those items I pick up at the thrift stores. Check out the post for the Do It Yourself Scarf Holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment